Ottos - Natives Abus on GP

« Older   Newer »
[AcM-] Tiger_Night
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 19:22

Ottos - Natives Abus on GP

General Explain: This strategy is playable only on the map Great Plains, but it is really strong, i think that i could say "lamer" at all. It is especially good vs civilisations like Russia, Britain, German but, it could beat any civs. This strat is also one of best way in a otto mirror. To make ur strategy op you must take sudden the TP on the trade road.

Exploring the Map: Fondamentally you must search the enemy food, to make fast and easy raid when you age up. The better tresure for you are wood and food to age faster. The point is to not lose the explorer; without it your strategy could fuck up, becoz vills are realyl slower making TPs.

Villagers Management: After that you activate the aging passage, you must put as soon as almost villagers on wood to make as soon as you can the lakota TP, after that you are building it, put back some vills to food like 4-5 to gather necessary food to spam lakota riders.

What to do when i aged?: Sudden when you aged with 400 wood politician, start to make first 5 lakotas and ship the card 700 wood. With the lakotas do heavy raid on the enemy vills and while u are raiding take the 700 wood and buil some other lakotas, like 3-4, the fondry, and the comanche tp; after than ship the card 700 gold and start mixing lakotas abus. After 700 gold get the "native shipment" and mass other 8 natives + abus. After this it is your choice what to do. GL.

DECK

Cards Order:
- 3 vills
- 700 wood
- 700 gold
- native shipment
- now it is ur problem ehehe xD

GL :unsure: :unsure:

aelena
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 19:32

nice and lame :)

francesco88rago
view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 18:34

thant's great

court86
view post Posted on 16/7/2009, 19:01

minkia...finalmente lo trovata.....ma in italiano??

francesco88rago
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 02:20

very op but when yuo do 1x1 obs can yuo call me luca??

Gondor922
view post Posted on 19/7/2009, 14:24

i've actually used this strat before and it works very well. Constant raiding and harrassing is great. i've got a recording of it and i managed to beat a major with this strat :)

Snei
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 07:39

u shouldnt tell us that you managed to beat a major, everyone in the clan sees a major and then they just fool around. the other day i had a otto mirror against a major. just to make things interesting i deleted 4 of my vills at 4:30 and my foward base... i won the game by 8:30 using same jan/abus strat he did

Gondor922
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 12:42

:( im noob though ^^ . its good for me lmao

byrdcall
view post Posted on 29/7/2009, 21:38

dam snei u love ottos

aelena
view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 00:38

QUOTE (Snei @ 23/7/2009, 08:39)
u shouldnt tell us that you managed to beat a major, everyone in the clan sees a major and then they just fool around. the other day i had a otto mirror against a major. just to make things interesting i deleted 4 of my vills at 4:30 and my foward base... i won the game by 8:30 using same jan/abus strat he did

don't be so mean you bastard! :rolleyes:

MathMan_
view post Posted on 2/12/2009, 21:16

When you make the comanche is it just so you get the 4 units with native shipment, or should u make comanche from the TP?

10 replies since 15/7/2009, 19:22   216 views