Moose_, Application for trial

« Older   Newer »
Moose_
view post Posted on 7/8/2009, 21:47

Hey everyone, my real name is Adam and my ESO name is Moose_.
I am 18 years old and live in England, and I am going to start my first year at university this year where I will be studying philosophy.
I have only recently come back to playing aoe3 in the last few weeks; I used to play a lot up until about a year or so ago. Before aoe3 I used to playe aoe2 but mostly in deathmatch for quite a few years until aoe3 was released. I also played aom for a while but I prefer aoe3. I also sometimes play other games such as CounterStrike and Call of Duty games although I am mainly focussed on aoe3.
My other main interest is playing bass guitar.
In aoe3 my favourite civ is British, but I am also learning other civs.
I usually play around 20-40 hours of aoe3 a week.
I have msn/xfire/ventrilo/teamspeak if any of of these are used by anyone in the clan then I can post my msn/xfire for you to add. I have used skype before but I don't currently have it installed; I can install it again if it is needed.
This is a link to my elo rating: http://aoe3.game-server.cc/rating/player/Moose_http://aoe3.game-server.cc/rating/player/Moose_
On writing this app my current pr is 31 and my elo is 1983 although both of these have been increasing over the last few weeks that I have been playing.
I am looking to join this clan as all the members I have seen are high skilled and friendly and I am looking to join an active clan with good players in.
That's all the info I can think of to post for now but if you guys need to know anything else then I'm happy to give more.

AcM_SoR4Z
view post Posted on 7/8/2009, 21:50

something about ur "past" ? clans , skill levels, tourneys?

Moose_
view post Posted on 7/8/2009, 22:02

I can't remember lots of the clans I was in when I used to play, but the ones I can remember are: [EBBD], [UNR], [_WAL_]
I haven't participated in any aoe3 tourneys yet because I didn't used to have the time for that kind of thing (I do now) and because most of the clans I have been in didn't sign up for tourneys.
When I used to play TAD about a year ago I was only pr26 but I have definitely improved since then.
Oh and in aoe2 deathmatch I was 1800+ in elo rate.

Snei
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 10:05

tbh im gunna have to say that you are just too low to join, ive played u only one time but i dont recall you being anything special. hell i barely consider myself good enough for this clan and i was pr 35 in tad a year ago. if u can beat me best 2 of 3 or even do moderatly decent against me with a score of 1-2 il support your application. unfortunatly for me i wont be online till like august 29th or some bullshit like that > > im moving to new location on the 12th and the net wont be hooked up till 29th......

aelena
view post Posted on 12/8/2009, 16:41

I accept your application and I'm looking forward to get to know you :)

Moose_
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 21:26

Sorry guys I withdraw my application and I'm going to uninstall aoe3. I've been playing lots recently but I feel I have hit a wall where I am not improving any more and I'm getting pretty tired of it. Also I am going away on a trip to thailand for 3 weeks next week and then a few weeks after that university year will start so I won't be active anymore at least for a while.

I was looking forward to getting to know you guys but tbh I think everyone in this clan is out of my league anyway so I wouldn't be much use for team games and I likely wouldn't have passed the trial time.

I may start playing aoe again in a few months or so, and if I do then I will let you guys know. But otherwise goodbye and good luck with the clan.

AcM_SoR4Z
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 00:13

ok i guess. applications closed.

6 replies since 7/8/2009, 21:47   177 views