Dutch - FI Ruyters Heavy Cannons

« Older   Newer »
AcM_SoR4Z
view post Posted on 24/8/2009, 18:52

Dutch - FI Ruyters Heavy Cannons

General Explain: This strategy is one of most interesting of AoE3; it's powerful and easy to do.
First thing to do is to send the card "Liutenant", wich give you a powerful dog to take tresures, an upgrade of HP for you Explorer and for the best it reduces the cost of Town Centers to 199 wood. When you have the dog use it to take OP tresures, dont lose him, becoz he is really powerful vs villagers too, so if u see the enemy is going rush, you can kill his FB's villagers and stop him. Age up to Age Colonial with 400 wood , and make the first bank as soon as you can, send then 700 wood and make other 2 banks. When you have 3 banks send 700 food and age up with it to Age 3. After 700 food you must send the card "Colonial Militia", the wich one upgrade your TCs attacks and give you the possibility to call more minutes. When you aged to age 3 with the "fast age up", you should have 4 banks (one made when you were aging), and your eco should be powerful; now build other 2 TCs so you can boom better and if the opponent attacks you can call more and more minutes. After this call the "Fort" card and make it to cover more and more your city.
Keep gathering resources to go Age 4. When you have enough age up, and in the while spawn ruyters starting make your army; when you aged, it's your choice decide if you want ship sudden 2 heavy cannons or the factories.

Exploring the map: When you start to explore the map, search wood and gold, they are the better for your plan of game. An important point is to not lose the explorer, you really need it for make TCs in age 3.

Villagers Management: When the game starts put sudden 4 vills on the gold mine gathering gold to make 7 more vills (you need 13 vills to age - when you have in train 13 vills you can remove vills from gold and put them on food). When you are aging to Colonial Age put back 4-5 vills on gold, 2-3 on wood and the rest on food.

Land Deck

Cards order:
- Liutenant
- 700 wood
- 700 food (to age)
- Colonial Militia
- Fort
- 2 Heavy cannons or 1 factorie

Snei
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 17:12

do u keep up constant vill production from the one tc and then as u build more tcs make them keep up full production as well? how many stables should u have to keep up constant ryuter production

AcM_SoR4Z
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 17:41

costand vills with all tcs u have, and i guess one stable is enough until u age 4

PCK_Theos
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 19:46

don't do that strat in 1 v 1 versus otto, russians, germans, other dutch aggressiv player ...

AcM_SoR4Z
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 19:51

tbh this strat is the best way vs ottos and german, the worst vs brits and dutch

PCK_Theos
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 19:54

if the guy in front u is not aggressive, that's true, but not if he is very aggressive

AcM_SoR4Z
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 20:06

who cares 150 tc attack > 1 musk 10 musk down in 10 seconds

Snei
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 21:12

the tc has only a 1 second reload time? i thought it was longer

AcM_SoR4Z
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 21:21

1.5 i think

ChickenTheCruel
view post Posted on 4/9/2009, 22:31

its very important to herd the hunting, cause the enemy can kill ur vills if u dont

AcM_SoR4Z
view post Posted on 4/9/2009, 23:42

i guess that the card in age 2 for lower cost of banks and more hp is the solution to make perfect this strat, coz normally player were going kill banks to stop it, but i wanna see them kill banks with 7000 hp + :D

wonkwink
view post Posted on 8/9/2009, 21:56

Instead of making a bank during transit age 2 to age 3 I make a market during age 2 and get hunting dogs and placer mines. Then make my fourth bank soon after while I am setting up my 3 TC boom. I played one game with this vs. a russian major and was surprised how well i beat his army using just minutemen and TC fire. ;)

11 replies since 24/8/2009, 18:52   319 views