1 user(s) online
F_ACTIVE
1 guests
0 members
0 Anonymous Members
[ View Complete List ]

Groups legend:
[Administrator]

Napoleonic Era: Download and play it Online Now!

AoE3 Links

AzArK: TAD PR Ladder
Rank (PR) Player Name
40 x27255052
40 D4K4m1k4Z
39 ACERGAME09
36 Game_Freak
36 0RSW0
36 英雄
35 simonleterrible
35 Sudden_Death
34 Cpower
31 Iam_Wolf
29 _Xage_

Clan Alliances

BBC News

License of Copyright

This website is covered by a License Copryright - any copy or reproduction of sources and material that is found on this site involves a legal penalties.

Ce site est couvert par une Licence Copryright - toute copie ou reproduction de sources et de matériel que l'on trouve sur ce site implique une sanction.

Napoleonic Era Online Now!!!

« Older   Newer »
AkiZa__
view post Posted on 6/2/2010, 20:24

Napoleonic Era, the third expansion of the popular strategy game Age Of Empires 3, is now available for free and you can play online just like with Vanilla, TWC and TAD. Statistics will be combined with those of TAD; Well yes, you can play rated games with Napoleonic Era. The best part is that this expansion is much simplified, you do not need a CD or another. All you need is to have the TAD Patch Launcher by AS (AgeSanctuary.com), because it works just like a patch, you can change from TAD RE 1.02, or FanPatch Napoleonic Era with a simple click.
The game is currently available only in English, but is very well developed, with 8 new civilizations, and many technologie, buildings, new cards ect.
New civilisations:
- Sweden
- Swiss
- Austrians
- Italians
- Prussians
- Polish
- Grand Armè
- Americans
If you also want to try NE, follow the instructions for proper installation of The Game.

Guide to Install the Game

Edited by AkiZa__ - 9/2/2010, 20:22

16 replies since 6/2/2010, 20:24

Comments

« Older   Newer »
AkiZa__
view post Posted on 7/2/2010, 12:58

Guide to install the game

First Step:
- be sure you have got the TAD Patch Launcher v0.17 (if you have another version of TAD patch launcher, delete or unistall it)
- if you dont have it, you will follow it attached to NE installation pack

Secont Step:
- Download Napoleonic Era + TAD Patcg Launcher v0.17 HERE
- install the patch launcher before than NE
- As soon as you have installed the Patch Launcher, a new fold called TAD patch Launcher will appear on your desktop; open it and click on TAD Patch Launcher Updater
- now you should be able to run this version of TAD Patch Launcher

Third Step:
- close any programs (better)
- when you got Napoleonic Era on your PC (BRP ver0.70), extract the files on your Desktop
- at this point you should see a folder called always BRP ver0.70; open it and click on "NE Beta2 BRPNF" to start the installation of Napoleonic Era.
- completed the installation, again in the BRP ver0.70 folder, open the folder "NE_DefaultKeyMapY", and copy and paste the files "DefaultKeyMapY" and "DefaultKeyMapY.xml.xmb" here -> Documents/My Games/Age of Empires 3/Fan Patches/NE Beta2 BRPNF 0.70

At this point the installation should be completed successfully, and you should be able to launch Napoleonic Era with the TAD Patch Launcher as if it were a patch.

For any problems or questions please contact here and not be afraid to ask.

Have Fun ^_^

Edited by AkiZa__ - 9/2/2010, 17:48

arc_gu1lle_sp
view post Posted on 9/2/2010, 22:21

LUCA OP like always thx man
i already got it
first civ, italians architecks lol?

AkiZa__
view post Posted on 11/2/2010, 18:00

since its not u but me and nanox that woked out around 10 hours on this problem, i can confirm its cause of the patch launcher. the v18 works fine to convert ES files into NE files, but fails when u convert back NE to RE, it doesnt delete many NE files and it confuses the folder between them, makin a big caos of files.

and all this shit goes in that when u try to log on RE then, the loading screenshot will be from NE, the soundtrack music from NE, and when u log on eso, it will be CRC mismatch everygames.

Instead V.17 seems works perfectly, only problem , is that many times when u try to run it, it says " tad patch launcher is not able to run coz ur game hasnt been updated to 1.1a" how fix this? when u install it from the NE pack, a folder will appear on ur desktop, open it and launch the tad patch launcher upddater. it will fix this problem.

other problem. patch tad launcher is not able to run coz 1.02 TAD are missing files... ofcoursse, go in the fan patches folder, delete folders Ensemble Studio 1.02 and/or TAD 1.02 and reinstall it from www.eso.com

and now u wont have anymore problems. u can launch fine FP, NE and RE, and switch back without problems.

:P

_Lordprime_
view post Posted on 12/2/2010, 06:01

I just have a small problem. When i launch the game in English, it comes out in German or something. I used your backup files i dunno if that matters at all

Edited by _Lordprime_ - 12/2/2010, 06:39

AkiZa__
view post Posted on 12/2/2010, 17:35

too bad XD, it coz they are backup files of Nanox, he has got aoe3 in german :D.

just tell me it works fine now NE ? if is only coz of the language, sry me but u have to reinstall AoE3 and TAD, but ofcourse, after it u will be able to play fine NE and normal time without problems.

we are working for a faster solution for it, maybe only language files in english, or all the backup files in english language.

_Lordprime_
view post Posted on 12/2/2010, 20:57

It works perfect as far as i can tell. Its just the language thing. I'll uninstall and reinstall aoe3, tad and warchiefs hopefully that'll fix it

AkiZa__
view post Posted on 12/2/2010, 22:29

it will, i had same problem :)

Saven
view post Posted on 15/2/2010, 19:07

The patch launcher installer you provided forcefully installed the thing to my "Parents" user desktop and then cannot complete the installation due to being on an administrator account even if I do have the password for it.

AkiZa__
view post Posted on 15/2/2010, 20:12

lol seriosuly this is a problem of administratio of ur pc lol. not about NE or this patch launcher laal :D try to fix with ur parents

Prostate Gland Problems
view post Posted on 5/5/2010, 09:27

It’s posts like this that keep me coming back and checking this site regularly, thanks for the info!

Lazaros16
view post Posted on 11/9/2010, 14:36

I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS BUT WHEN I LAUNCHED THE TAD PATCH LAUNCHER, IN MY DESKTOP APPEARED THIS MESSAGE: YOUR VERSION OF TAD HAS NOT BEEN UPGRADED TO 1.02. THE PATCH LAUNCHER IS NOT ABLETO RUN. WHAT SHOULD I DO

Lazaros16
view post Posted on 11/9/2010, 17:59

I SOLVED THIS PROBLEM, BUT ANOTHER PROBLEM APPEARED. WHEN I LAUNCHEN THE TAD PATCH LAUNCHER,IN MY DESKTOP APPEARED THIS MESSAGE: C:\DOCUMENTS\MY GAMES\AGE OF EMPIRES 3\FAN PATCHES\ENSEMBLE STUDIOS TAD 1.02\ IS MISSING FILES. THE PATCH LAUNCHER IS NOT ABLE TO RUN.

Aristidas
view post Posted on 21/12/2011, 06:40

You got a very great website azark.forumfree.it , Glad I noticed it through yahoo.

BadReputation
view post Posted on 22/12/2011, 13:19

Well... I?m playing in ESO in this days with a couple of friend. Join there and add me!

16 replies since 6/2/2010, 20:24   5,909 views