Cpower, application

« Older   Newer »
Cpower
view post Posted on 19/2/2010, 08:10

Hey guys, ^_^
Well i didnt know about ur clan untill D4K4m1k4Z talked to me. and i really didnt want to leave my clan [FeaR] in which i was since 2006 (played RTSL and were pretty active). well now as im the only active person left in my clan for some months D4K4m1k4Z was able to headhunt me. :P
I guess i want try this clan and play with u. tho i hope that someday my clan will be active again (in another game we guess).
so to my person...
im Alex image 20 years old , a Russian living in Germany (so i want a rus/Ger flag if its possible :shifty: )
i play this game for some years now and was pretty successfull in 2008. tho i made a few long brakes and still not on my prime since my last brake unfortunately.
my pr is 34 also it used to be pr 38 but il get it.jus gimme a month max. :P my elo is 2000-2100 (also 2200+ on prime image ) my main civs are brit, otto and dutch. But atm i concentrate on dutch only cuz some players told me that i should try. (cuz they suggest it will increase my performance) :rolleyes: .Well most of u guys know me i guess and have already played games with me. image . so im planing to get more active in future and develop my skill/rating asap and practise some games with u, having fun, play team blabla image ... (tho im not into playing a lot team. especially lately). so i hope we will be a good team, help each other and have fun image

so if u want to know something more just ask. (and sry for the uberuse of smiles. they r just too cool lol image

greetz and Peace

AkiZa__
view post Posted on 19/2/2010, 18:01

xD nice to see u have applied for AzArK :) imo welcome in the clan.

tEk_Spaceman
view post Posted on 20/2/2010, 16:01

Go Cpower image

Cpower
view post Posted on 21/2/2010, 00:43

yo thanx dak...im glad that i try a new clan and make new friends ^_^
and spaceman i hope ur not dissapointed that i leave FeaR since there is noone to play with for thr past months :o: and that i need new contacts ;)
yo just whisper me next time ...

hope we will have good timez together image

tEk_Spaceman
view post Posted on 23/2/2010, 21:40

Funny hey cpower next time i pwn you just make sure your more drunk this time xD

5 replies since 19/2/2010, 08:10   105 views